theacademyis.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theacademyis.biz

For fans of The Academy Is... theacademyis.biz v2.0!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall Ball - Philadelphia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aurora
Admin
aurora

Fall Ball - Philadelphia Empty
PostSubject: Fall Ball - Philadelphia   Fall Ball - Philadelphia EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

My Fall Ball date was on 11/3/09, which was a Tuesday. I had a meet and greet pass, so I had to arrive by 4:30. They let us in at about 5:00 (doors were at 5:30) and when we walked in the doors, the guys were waiting for us right in the venue.

I walked up to Michael first, but another girl walked up to him at the same time, and gave him a DVD and was talking to him about something, so I asked for a picture and then kinda moved on to Mike, because no one was talking to him. I got a picture with Mike, told him how much I liked his haircut, and then talked to him for a few minutes because he was telling me how much he loves cheese steaks and all things Philly. Next was Butcher. He was wearing a Phillies hat (and at the time the Phillies were in the World Series Sad ) and we talked about how he's a Phillies fan, and we talked baseball for a few minutes. Then I walked up to William and I said, "I just want to thank you for writing New York (Saint In the City) because I'm in a long-distance relationship, and that song just gives me so much hope. I listen to it every day. It's gotten me through some hard times." He looked really happy and he was like, "That really means a lot to me. It's my favorite song on the EP too." And then we had this little emo moment where we talked about long distance relationships and how tough they are. It was really encouraging just to know that he understood what I was talking about (since very few people understand how hard it is). After getting a picture with him, I talked to Sisky for a while about the Smithsonian museum, because he had been there the day before. We talked about the Natural History Museum and how he got bummed out in the nuclear bomb exhibit in the American History Museum. I used to go there like once a month when my dad lived in Washington DC, so it was a subject I was pretty knowledgeable about. I had my rubik's cube watch on, and he commented on it, and told me how much he loved it and wanted one.

After talking to all the guys, even though there were a few minutes left, I went and took my place by the barricade because i knew that it was going to fill up quickly and i really wanted to be right in front.

When TAI came on everyone went crazy. Being right in front was awesome, because William kept coming over to my area of the audience, and actually held my hand four different times. He also kept catching my eye during the set, so I think he remembered our LDR conversation during the meet and greet. Mike pointed at me once, and winked (although I'm not 100% sure it was at me, it just looked like it was). Normally at shows I can't see anything because I'm really short, so it was great to be in the front and actually get to see things. Like before they started singing Slow Down, William mouthed, "I love this song" to Mike. It was really cute. There are a million other cute and amazing things that happened during their set, but I can't think of them right now, so maybe if I can, I'll remember them later and write them on there. I posted pics on my facebook, and videos on the video sharing part of this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com

Fall Ball - Philadelphia
Page 1 of 1