theacademyis.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theacademyis.biz

For fans of The Academy Is... theacademyis.biz v2.0!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chloe_z

chloe_z

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Empty
PostSubject: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 pm

I think there was a random section on the last website...I might be wrong though. Oh well, I'm starting one now.

So I have about 3 pages of a fan fiction completed on Microsoft Word for the contest. I just re-read it for the first time in a month and realized that it has nothing to do with any song by TAI. So I'm just going to keep going with this one and not submit something to the contest (unless I think of something between now and the deadline haha).
Back to top Go down
aurora
Admin
aurora

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Empty
PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 pm

You should definitely post it. I'm working on something new too. I have half of a first chapter done. Hopefully I'll get to work on it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Are you going to continue any of your old fanfics Aurora?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitofmysanity
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:16 pm

i haven't really been inspired to. And unfortunately I think I lost two of them when the old site crashed, because i can't find them anywhere on my computer. I still have the latest D&O story, but I remember not really liking the direction it was heading in, so I may update that in the future, or not... I'm not really sure. I'll try to be inspired to continue it.
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

So my little roadtrip was AMAZING!!! No Doubt was fantastic. It would have been nice to have been in the pit but being up on the lawn was totally fine because I just danced the night away. Ah man they have so much good music. And their music is completely suited to an outdoor setting. I think it was much better to have seen them the way I did then to have to pay way more and seen then in my own city indoors. And of course Paramore was great. They played TWO new songs off of the upcoming album that's coming out on Sept 29 which was cool. AND at one point a fight was breaking out in the pit and Hayley stopped the song and was like "It looks like we have some beef down here. What's the problem guys? Remember, we're all here for one reason. One reason. Now let's all just have a good time." It was really cool.

And the shopping was incredible. I got soo much good stuff.

Alley Kat: Olive Top

Front ------------------- Back
random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes024-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes022-1

Rue 21: Sunglass Tee, Leaf Ring, and Yellow Shades

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes021-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes011-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes005-1

Zumiez: Blue Tiger Tee and B+W shorts

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes027-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes028-1

PacSun: Pink Tee and Angel Wing Necklace

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes025-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes007-1

Victoria's Secret: Underwardrobe and Free Doggie (Not posting the underwardrobe except this one pair had the cutest pattern)

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes015-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes012-1

Forever 21: Cute Skirt, Funky Tee, Scandalous "Dress"/Top, and Purple Hat.

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes031-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes035-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes036-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes038-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes041-1

I Love Culture: Sick Fedora

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Clothes004-1

AND that's not all. So on Friday went to my friends house, we celebrated her being done her MCAT. Saturday we went to the beach. Saturday evening I finally got back to Abby to see my parents. Then we left for our trip Sunday morning. Well when I saw my parents they surprised me with ... a new PHONE!!!

The HTC Dream

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Phone013-1 random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Phone012-1
Back to top Go down
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

wow, that's pretty sweet KAZ! That's a sick phone, and I love all the stuff you bought! You definitely made some really cute purchases.

I'm about to go to Target later to buy a new keyboard. I used to have a nice one when i was a kid, and then we moved and it got water damage and i never got another one. but i decided that that's what i want to get with my birthday money. so i'm pretty stoked about that.
Back to top Go down
samanthajade
Admin
samanthajade

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Glad you had fun at No Doubt KAZ, sounds like a great trip! And I love the clothes you bought.
Back to top Go down
https://theacademyis.forumotion.com
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 pm

who likes my random zoolander avatar? I wanted to make my pic smaller, so i deleted the one i had on here and then it wouldn't let me upload anything and I had to use a randomly provided avatar. oh well. maybe it'll work later. zoolander will have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
samanthajade
Admin
samanthajade

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

But Zoolander is awesome, so it's all good, hahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://theacademyis.forumotion.com
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am

haha i love your avatar. i've been trying to perfect my Blue Steel, but it's not going too well.
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Haha ya I saw that. I was wondering a little. But I mean, hey, you can't go wrong with a little blue steel.
Back to top Go down
aimee63

aimee63

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm seriously crying while watching the funeral of our beloved president Cory Aquino.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/aimee63
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm

how bad is it that today i've taken:
1 24 hour allergy pill (CVS brand of Claritin)
2 Sudaphedrine
3 Ibueprophen
2 tablespoons of dayquil

the sudapehdrine, ibeuprophen, and dayquil were all in the last hour and a half. i hope i'm not mixing too many meds, but i really can't stand this congestion and sinus headache that i have developed. ugh. i'll let you all know how it turns out, since i know nothing about what meds are ok to mix and not.

also, does anyone know the rule on expired medication? like if the box says it expired during 6/2004, does that mean that it's stopped working or that I should just not take it at all, or what?
Back to top Go down
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

i'm not going to lie, i totally forgot this website existed for the past several months.
so much has happened!!! i got into carnegie mellon, i turn 18 tomorrow, i have 3 weeks of high school left, my final senior prom is this saturday night.....it is absolutely ridiculous!!! (in a good way)

here is my prom dress...i love it is is reallllyyy comfortable haha
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bcbg.com%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D3949278%26cp%3D2939729.3126135%26view%3Dall%26clickid%3Dcat_leftnav_txt%26parentPage%3Dfamily&h=8ea511cf484ae345050a0e82d7ebcac2

how has everyone been????
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 pm

OMG I know. It is ridiculous. I didn't completely forget that the site existed but I have been ridiculously busy.

Um I don't even know when the last time we all chatted was but basically my life right now is as follows.

- My house now consists of 4 track boys and me.
- The house got put up for sale but luckily (and at the last minute) a woman bought it who wants to use it as a rental as well and is going to let us stay. However, we have to sign a lease now and so Joel (my gay husband) is going to leave at the beginning of July. I am going to die without him Sad
- I believe the Dec boys are staying but our Javelin friend is going to be replaced by another Jav guy in the summer. Crazy things are going to happen to this house over the summer so stay posted.
- The Olympics were crazy. Those 2 weeks were full of the highest highs and lowest lows of my life. It was awesome but I think I was seriously depressed for part of it. Still dealing with some issues at present but I think I'm ok now.
- I am fucking graduating this year!!! I will finally be done my undergrad degree!! Last day of classes on the 15th, last exam on the 29th and my grad ceremony is May 28th!!!
- Before I graduate I still have: a project due tomorrow, a paper and a final exam (for the same class) on wednesday, and a lab report on thursday. Then I have 2 exams in the exam period and 2-3 papers to write as another final.
- I just this second found out that one of my roomies is ineligible for track and so now he is upstairs drinking his sorrows away. Everyone is just stressed to the max right now and it is creating a very interesting environment.

I probably have WAY more to tell you guys but I should probs be getting back to working on my lab report.

EDIT: I totally meant to say too ... Congratulations Chloe. High school grad and prom are so exciting! The dress is super cute too Smile
Back to top Go down
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Congrats on almost being finished with school!!!! i am so jealous i want to be done with college haha

Let me (and everyone else) know how your exams go/how your house situation goes!

happy 420 everyone hahahah
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks Chloe. Gah I'm so close. 9 days! That is so freakin crazy. And pretty much in 2 days I'll be basically finished. I have an exam tomorrow and 2 papers due on Thursday and then one more exam on the 29th. Once I hand those papers in though, it will be smooth sailing.

In other news, last night, two of my roomies and I participated in UBC's First Undies Run. It was SOOO much fun. A huge group of people did a run around campus in our underwear and we even ran through one of the libraries. And after we finished we jumped in the outdoor pool. It was fantastic. My one roommate wore a thong too. It was hilarious.

There's a short video if you're interested in watching lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTHq2Q1IdY
Back to top Go down
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

That sounds so fun, kyrstn. Congrats on graduating! I'm also [finally] graduating this year. Yay us. Since I haven't really talked to any of you lately, here's what's been going on with me:

* Been doing a 40 hour/week internship at a CCRC (continuing care retirement community) in Germantown, which is a historical section of Philadelphia.
* While I've been going to my internship M-F, I've also been working every single weekend so that I can afford life. Unfortunately this has left me with no time or sanity.
* I just got sick today Sad for the first time all semester, which is surprising considering the amount of stress and lack of days off, as well as the factor of working with sick old people every single day.
* I won a prestegious award at Temple for going "Above and beyond" in my major. It's pretty great, and I'm very proud of it.
* I'm done my internship on May 5th, and even though I'm happy that I'll have some time off, I'm really really sad about it, because I love it there.
* However, my internship supervisor is trying to figure something out so that I can work there full-time at some point in the future.
* But at the same time, my boss at my job is meeting with me this sunday, and I think they're going to offer me full-time. If I have a choice between the two places, I choose my internship site, but I don't know if that's even an option right now.
* I'm still with Colin. He's not in NC anymore, but now he's in Florida visiting his mom who has skin cancer Sad. However, he's coming up in June and helping me move out, and he will hopefully get a job while he's here, so that he can move in with me.
* I graduate May 13th after six years of college. haha. I'm so excited!

Also, congrats on graduating Chloe! Your prom dress is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 am

Wow you have been busy Aurora. Congrats on the award. That is fantastic! It's too bad about being sick and I am so very very sorry to hear about Colin's mom. My prayers are with her. That's great that you are enjoying your intership but sounds like you are just hanging on to your sanity lol. I've been there. But since I handed in my papers on Thursday I am sooo much happier. I feel like my old self again.
Back to top Go down
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

i don't even look like what i look like in the icon thing to the right anymore haha
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 am

I guess there is a lot to tell. Summer has FINALLY arrived. I got burnt yesterday but it is going to be an amazing tan (kinda already is). My cousin came out from Winnipeg. I hadn't seen her for six years. She got here last wednesday and leaves Saturday morning Sad but it has been so much fun. We've done the beach, shopping, Playland, the Grouse Grind, today we're tandem biking, and we've spent some time with my parents. It's been amazing too because I actually have 8 days off of work and so now I really don't want to go back to work Sad Which reminds me ... I'm going to start looking for a new job so I think I'll do that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)   random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached) Empty

Back to top Go down

random (it needed 4 more letters to reach 10, but 10 has clearly been reached)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theacademyis.biz  :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: