theacademyis.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theacademyis.biz

For fans of The Academy Is... theacademyis.biz v2.0!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Bad Week For Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora
Admin
aurora

A Bad Week For Music Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Week For Music   A Bad Week For Music EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 am

Okay, so this week, Panic! At The Disco broke up (basically) and The Matches went on hiatus . So this is a sucky week for music. Anything else going on? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Week For Music   A Bad Week For Music EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 am

i dont know anything else about it being a bad wek in terms of music, but i had to get my tonsils and adenoids out yesterday and i am in so much pain right nowwww.

on the bright side i just watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. after watching those i had to go back and watch the episode of TAI TV with Bill, travis and sisky acting it out hahaha

sorry that had nothing to do with music though
Back to top Go down
samanthajade
Admin
samanthajade

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Week For Music   A Bad Week For Music EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:21 am

Hahaha Bill and Ted are the best! I know, after I watched the movie I had to go watch TAITV.

Oh my gosh the Matches. BROKE MY HEART. Sad They were a great band, hope they get back together soon. But on the other hand, I'm looking forward to hearing what they'll do solo. Jon's got a lot of talent so his stuff should be good, and Shawn's doing a side project with one of the boys from Something with Numbers, I believe, which could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://theacademyis.forumotion.com
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Week For Music   A Bad Week For Music EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 pm

So obviously many weeks later... but Danielle told me this morning that Matt Friction sent her an email (bc she's on the mailing list) that The Pink Spiders are on indefinite hiatus. It really sucks, because we loooooooove the pink spiders. Sad But Matt will be doing other music, so I guess thats a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Week For Music   A Bad Week For Music Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Week For Music
Page 1 of 1