theacademyis.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theacademyis.biz

For fans of The Academy Is... theacademyis.biz v2.0!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Important Band News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora
Admin
aurora

Important Band News Empty
PostSubject: Important Band News   Important Band News EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:26 pm

So last night it was posted via www.theacademyis.com and on Twitter that Butcher and Michael have officially left the band to work on some independent stuff (Michael is touring with some different bands, Butcher is working on Animal Upstairs music). So sad that these two won't be giving their amazingness into the music anymore, but very happy that they are following their hearts and making even more music that we can listen to. It certainly has been amazing having them in the band (Notice how I say that like I'm in the band too - haha). TAI TV will never be the same without the Sisky/Butcher dynamic duo. Wait, does TAI TV even exist anymore? I feel like it doesn't.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

Important Band News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Band News   Important Band News EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 pm

I feel like a terrible fan. I have not been keeping up at all. I honestly have no idea what is going on in the least bit and I wouldn't have know this much if I hadn't have happened to come on here. Very sad but we all know bands can't last the way they are forever. People need to do what makes them happy and sometimes that means a change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitofmysanity

Important Band News
Page 1 of 1