theacademyis.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theacademyis.biz

For fans of The Academy Is... theacademyis.biz v2.0!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unfinished Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora
Admin
aurora

Unfinished Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 pm

I know I'm probably not the only person out there with a million different little stories or thoughts that I've started and then dropped, not knowing what to do with them or where to go with them. Whether they're fan fictions about TAI or some other band, or if they're just random little blurbs about nothing, and even if they're riddled with mistakes, I think everyone should post them here.

I think it would be interesting to read the stuff that we normally don't get to see from other people.

So let me know if you think that's a good idea, and we'll all try to dig up some old stuff that we've never finished (i probably have like a thousand pieces), and maybe it'll even inspire you (or me) to finish what we started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auroracrew.blogspot.com
chloe_z

chloe_z

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm

i think this is a really great idea.
i have some stuff that i might post later on..
Back to top Go down
aimee63

aimee63

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 am

I'm guilty as charged! I never got to finish my story. If anybody is interested, I still have a copy of my unfinished fanfic. I will post it here later haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/aimee63
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:21 am

I'm attaching links to two unfinished Panic at the Disco/Brendon Urie fan fictions:

Baby Makes Three

Nothing Like This

The Baby Makes Three one actually wasn't that bad and I reread it the other day and thought about how I should finish it, but I know that I never will.

Keep in mind, these are pretty old stories. Like 2006. lol
Back to top Go down
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Remember when I couldn't figure out how to end Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace? Well, below is the attempted last chapter of the story that I couldn't finish, because i had no idea how i wanted to go about doing that. I ended up just keeping Emily's birth as the last chapter.

But this would have been Chapter 18.

*One Month Later*

“Happy Birthday, Baby,” Julia rolled over in bed and right in to William’s waiting arms. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. The baby whimpered in her cradle across the room, and then broke into a full force wailing session. Julia walked across the room to the cradle and scooped Emily up in her arms. She stopped crying almost immediately as Julia carried her back over to the bed and got in, placing Emily between herself and Will
Back to top Go down
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

A tidbit. Something I will never finish:

There were some times when I would wonder if he was faithful. The drunken texts at four in the morning, the groupies who would hang on his arm until dawn broke over the horizon or until the bus driver told them that the band had to get a move on if they wanted to get to the next city on time (whichever came first), the beautiful girls in other bands that he would sing with on stage and laugh with and drink with later, offstage. But I would never wonder one thing, because I knew that no matter what, he would always love me.

And so on that day when he sat me down at my own kitchen table in my own apartment (I say my own because really, he wasn’t home enough for the apartment or anything in it to qualify as his, or even shared) and told me he had cheated on me, I was far from surprised. Hurt? Yes. Angry? Yes. But surprised? No. Not at all. But he wanted me to forgive him. He wanted me to know that he would always love me, and that he wanted to stay together, and that it was a mistake, and that it would never happen again. So I asked how many times it did happen in the past, and he looked at the floor, avoided my eyes, and didn’t answer my question. So I asked another. I asked how many different girls he had been with. To this he answered that there had been two, but that neither of them meant anything to him. And so I asked one last question of him. I asked how he could cheat on me with girls who meant nothing to him. A tear flowed freely from his right eye and he told me that it was a mistake. A drunken mistake, is actually the precise wording he used, now that I look back on it.

But I don’t have patients for mistakes that effect my life in such a negative way. Especially not for drunken ones that could repeat themselves again with just a little bit of alcohol. And so I told him to pack his stuff and leave. Where would he stay? I didn’t know and I certainly didn’t care, although I think I told him at the time that he could go stay with one of his drunken mistakes and that I hoped they had a happy life together. Or maybe I told him that he could go find another drunken mistake to shack up with. Oh well, it was something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
KAZ
Admin
KAZ

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

I like the style of this. It's very real, the way the sentences go. I always love your writing though. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitofmysanity
aurora
Admin
aurora

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm

thanks, kyrstn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Thoughts   Unfinished Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theacademyis.biz  :: Community :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: